Why mobile apps and how much mobile app development cost in India?
Today, everyone has a smartphone. The number of mobile app users is exceeding way beyond desktop users. Due to the user-friendliness as well as extended usability and flexibility,industry has become one big chunk. A person who faces challenges while operating a “Windows” computer, can do wonders on a smartphone.
Importance of Mobile Apps:
Morning in the 21st century: the first thing people do when they wake up is checking their smartphones…, Facebook, Twitter…Whenever we need a taxi or food delivery, we take out our mobile devices and get it within minutes. It is not possible to imagine our modern world without mobile phones or tablets. Thus, the role of mobile applications has increased in recent years, giving a signal to both small and large companies across industries to pay attention to the
So, Mobile apps became a major part of the business industry.
No matter what kind of business you are doing, mobile apps can help you to grow your business and get more loyal customers. A simple and creative mobile application will grow your business very easily. In today’s modern world each and every person would go online when they want any product or services. If your business is available online and you have an app the people can easily download your app in the store and they will use it. Then your business can make a really good impact on them. So, you can successfully run your business and also make your customers happily just by creating a mobile app.
Mobile app development is no longer an optional investment for businesses, but a necessity. Many businesses have already started to take advantage of the
Benefits of Mobile Apps for businesses:
- Great chance to grow your online business.
- Easy interaction with customers
- An easy approach to the targeted customer
- Generate a direct marketing channel
- Promotes customer loyalty
- Increase accessibility
- Increase your online visibility
Back in 2015, mobile web traffic surpassed desktop for the first time in. Since then, mobile device usage has been in the continuous rise. In fact, figures released by Statista show that 52.2% of all worldwide traffic came from mobile phones this year, up from 50.3% in 2017.
This increase in mobile phone usage has opened plenty of doors and opportunities for businesses to grow and reach more audiences instantaneously. Most businesses with mobile apps are large companies, but small and medium-sized businesses benefit from having a mobile app as well.
Which mobile platform is best for your business?
Which platform? Hmm. It depends on your business and your target location or audience. If you do not much think about the cost then go for native android and ios otherwise go for hybrid mobile app. In some location, people mostly use either android or ios. Based on those locations, you will create either native apps or hybrid apps. Nowadays most of the companies prefer hybrid mobile app development. Because it works for both android and ios.
1. Android applications:
- The number of android users is high compared to IOS users, especially in Asia.
- Less maintenance cost.
- The cost of development and hosting on the Android market is low.
- Takes a longer time to develop.
- Most of the users do not download the paid apps, so it may not perform the same as on the apple store.
- An android app needs to serve a wide variety of devices in different sizes and screen resolutions.
2. IOS applications:
- IOS apps take less time to build and costs lesser than android apps.
- IOS users are mostly spending audience. So, the paid app is more likely to have downloaded on IOS.
- The App store has a strict guideline to ensure the quality of mobile apps.
- IOS platform is more engaging and easier to use.
- The cost of hosting in the App store is higher compared to the Play store.
- Approval of the App store may become tough since the guidelines are strict.
- Actually, in Asia, Android users are more compared to IOS users.
How much mobile app development will cost?
The time and cost of the mobile app development will completely depend on the complexity of the app.
It is much difficult to put a number on how much your mobile app might cost because of functionalities. There are some average costs depends on features and functionalities helps to get an idea.
For example, a basic food delivery app with admin panel, restaurant panel, driver panel and the user panel will costs you around 2000$ to 5000$. In US, it may cost you up to 10000$ and with the same features. However, the mobile app development cost in India of the same app may be half.
The cost may vary according to the platform and the country where the app is being developed. The development of such an app takes anywhere between three to six months.