Salary: ₹6,000.00 to ₹8,000.00 /month
Testing plays a significant role in development of new software and systems. Testing Engineers work closely with software developers and program managers to iron out any bugs in the product, and improve the quality of the finished product. There’s a common saying in the IT industry that behind every successful software is a careful Testing Engineer. Thus having the right candidate as a Testing Engineer is vital to the success of the product.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Testing all aspects of the product/system like function/component, system, performance, regression and service.
- Work with development team to identify and capture test cases, ensure version management
- Setting up of test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases.
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned people
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product
- Analytical skills
- Decision making ability
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines