1. What is LazyPay?
Lazypay is an amazing app that provides you money in advance when needed. If you are going to pay online for your goods or services, then Lazypay can be your ideal choice.
Using Lazypay you can pay from INR 1 to 1,00,000 in advance and you can repay back within 15 days of time.
One of the biggest advantages of this app is that you can also get a loan approved instantly from Rs 10,000 or 20,000 to your credit limit.
You have to pay the interest only for the amount that you took as a loan. Repayment process will also be highly convenient which makes this app more easy to use and love.
So today we are going to see a few alternatives to Lazypay or Apps like LazyPay that are worth using in 2021.
It is the first and largest competitor for Lazypay, In Fact few users say that it is much better than Lazypay.
This application provides you with 0% finance on EMI without any credit card. It is one of the best things about the app Kissht. It might be the reason why people love this app soo much.
Features of the app:
- Approval from RBI-registered NBFCs
- Low-interest rates and processing fees
- Online personal loan approval in just 5 minutes
- No collateral & credit card required
CASHe is another strong competitor to LazyPay that provides instant loans to the user within a blink of an eye. It is also a trusted app for many users and is very easy to use. You can also log in into your account using your social media handles which is very convenient.
It enables the user to get a loan without any paperwork within the range of Rs 1,000 to 4,00,000 for Starting from 90, 180, 270, 1 Year & 1.5 year days based on your need.
Features of the app:
- The approved loan amount is disbursed in your personal savings account
- Almost everyone can apply for a loan on a cash loan app.
- You can repay the loan amount via bank transfer.
- You can submit all the required documents by uploading them on the app via your smartphone
- The cash loan app sends you an alert before the due date of your loan repayment
Zest is another great platform that tops the third rank in the aps like LazyPay. It works just like LazyPay and you don’t need any credit card to get a loan using this application. You can get a loan with 0% EMI. As the interface is easy, it is more flexible to use.
Features of the app:
- Performance Management System.
- Employee Engagement.
- Employee Recognition.
- 360 Degree Feedback.
1.4. Epay later
Like any other alternative to LazyPay, Epay later also grants you a loan of upto Rs 20,000 for online shopping and payments. And you can repay the loan within 14 days. It also has a super easy user interface which makes the app more ebay to use.
Snapmint is another top app that is listed in the LazyPay alternatives. Using this app you can shop online without any credit card and buy items like mobiles and electronics on EMI.
2. Things to Know Before Using Pay Later Apps like LazyPay.
- These kinds of apps can be used only when you can pay them back in the given time period.
- The credit you get from that apps depends on the credit score, relation with the app and many other factors.
- If you can’t repay in the given time you should be ready to face high interest on the money or hefty charges for late payment.
- If you miss paying any single payment back, know that your credit score will be reduced which can impact your loan eligibility.
There are many Buy Now and Pay Later apps in India. But Lazypay tops them all. It has been a favorite app for many users around the nation.
Which one is your favorite app?? Do you prefer using these app services or credit cards? Let us know by commenting. We hope this article helps you in finding your favorite Buy Now Pay Later app.
4. Frequently Asked Questions:
4.1. Which is the best Buy Now and Pay Later App in India?
There are many such apps available in India but LazyPay is in first place. It is one of the most loved Buy Now and Pay Later Apps in India.
4.2. What is the Limit of LazyPay app?
Lazypay can provide you a credit of up to 1,00,000 INR. Through which you can shop online, take loans or buy anything using EMI. It is basically like your card so you can do whatever you want.
4.3. What happens if I miss paying LazyPay credit back?
If you forget or miss to pay the credit amount that is taken from LazyPay you will be sent a written notice from the app as a reminder within three days from the post due date.